Influencer marketing Specialist Intern
- Florence, Italy
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing on double digits rate every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms. We have a dedicated section to offering a curated selection of the best sustainable brands and special collaborations with renowned non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and environmental causes.
LVRSustainable aims to build a global sustainable community and to promote creativity by supporting conscious fashion.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist Intern to join our team.
What you will do:
- Processing sample orders
- Updating sample order documents
- Filling LORs
- Monitoring and creating returns
- Extracting reports
- Researching new influencers (Sustainability, Gen-Z, Culture)
- Logging research into Lefty and into internal documents, being mindful of KPIs and of influencer segments
- Keep database updated, labeled and segmented
Keep influencer platform updated
- Research competitor news (marketing specific) and competitor activity
- This might include: main fashion outlets, google, brand and influencer Instagram accounts,
Requirements for this role:
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externaly.
- Knowledge of social media (mainly Instagram, preferred TikTok): You use these platforms daily and know how they work
- Knowledge of the influencer landscape: You know and follow the cool kids on the block
- Genuine passion for the luxury fashion industry: you love the brands and are conscious about the trends
- You want to learn the inside outs of Influencer Marketing from a first class international team
- Excellent in English
We are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to step into this role? Then send your application to us today