ENGLISH CONTENT EDITOR
- Florence, Italy
- Full Time
- Marketing Department
- Mid Level
MUST BE ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER
Primary responsibilities include produce relevant content for website, editorial features and marketing content including (but not limited to) newsletter, marketing advertisements and social media posts. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all LUISAVIAROMA channels and reaches our desired Quality standards.
Experience in writing editorial content is preferred, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape.
Editors liaise on a daily basis with several teams within the business, including creative direction, marketing, retail and merchandising.
- Developing original content for LVR Magazine, articles, marketing campaigns, home page, social media and the company website. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Set the strategy and content planning for LUISAVIAROMA editorial content.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability and ensure the content quality.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Conduct regular audits of the site (and mobile site) to check for consistency and accuracy.
- Benchmark and research industry-related topics
- Ensuring consistency in style, tone of voice and terminology.
- Work closely with creative team on concepting and messaging for all campaigns, product storytelling and launches.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent English writing style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar and syntax. High level of Italian.
- Meticulous attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- A good knowledge of fashion industry, designers and brands. An eye for key trends and influential style leaders.
- Experience in fashion content writing is preferred but experience in an Internet company will also be considered.
- Familiarity with Wordpress or hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and digital work.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and to move seamlessly between creative and managerial tasks.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple task in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externaly.
- Permit of Stay (Permesso di Soggiorno) or European passport required.