The resource will be responsible for the affiliate marketing projects: planning, developing and executing marketing programs that support and recruit new affiliates.
The affiliate-marketing specialist will interface with product marketing, information technology and marketing communications to roll out different affiliate marketing initiatives. Some of these activities will include performing marketing research on potential affiliate partners; monitoring affiliates and enforcing company procedures around affiliate programs; reviewing affiliate contracts, nurturing relationships with external vendors, affiliates and partners; and creating campaign reports that show progress and return on investment.
• Daily Affiliate Management — Work with Publisher Partners to optimize delivery and campaign performance.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance and brand safety with publishers on an ongoing basis
• Analyze Publisher statistics on a daily basis and to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and troubleshoot issues
• Build and manage strong client relationships
• Develop new partnerships and publisher relationships
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
• Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
• Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
• Strategize, plan, execute and optimize email, social, mobile and display campaigns
Creative, advanced technology skills and a firm grasp of the latest marketing trends and developments describe the profile.