Human Resources Intern
- Florence, Italy
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing on double digits rate every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms. We have a dedicated section to offering a curated selection of the best sustainable brands and special collaborations with renowned non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and environmental causes.
LVRSustainable aims to build a global sustainable community and to promote creativity by supporting conscious fashion.
The resource will support the HR Talent Development team based in Florence in all the activities related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Support in whole talent acquisition activities flow and support colleagues with their requests related to HR
- Support in activation of curricular and extra-curricular internships considering all the terms of regional regulations.
- Act as point of reference for all department interns during their path within the company, from the selection process to their onboarding and performance evaluation with their tutors
- Organize and update information in HR platform and other HR tools
- Collaborate in employer branding activities
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with Job posting and screening
- Collects, updates and manages the CVs of all the personnel
- Support in plans training courses and enters all the relevant information in the system
- Periodically checks if training sessions had been performed according to the planning and organizes pending activities
- Updates and manages the digital and paper archive
- A Master’s Degree in Humanities studies, Phychology, Economy, Political/International studies, Law
- HR Master
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Fluency in English (B2/C1) and Italian
- Willingness to learn and interest in HR
- A collaborative approach, proactivity and curiosity complete the profile
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility
What we offer:
- 6-month internship
- reimbursement 500€/month
- flexible hours
- possibility to work from home 2 days per week
If we have captured your interest we are looking forward to receiving your application! Send us your CV and cover letter let us know why you would like to join us.