Data Analyst (focus Digital)
- Florence, Italy
- Full Time
- Marketing Department
- Mid Level
Data Analyst (focus Digital)
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing by 30% every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms.
Who are we looking for?
The Data Team is looking for a talented and passionate Data Analyst to focus on attribution models, marketing performance and product analytics.
The data team works as a central unit in an agile and collaborative way interacting with a wide range of technical and non technical teams, including engineering team, marketing channels, product teams as well as buyers and merchandising teams.
What you will do:
- Work on an in-house marketing attribution
- Support marketing by performing analysis to uncover new insights and suggest improvements
- Accelerate marketing automation processes and reporting
- Work with UX and product owners to understand users engagement and optimise conversion rate
- Work with developers to maintain and improve our Web and App tracking
- Be the go to person for experiment design and success measurement of AB tests and personalisation strategies
You will also be asked to support the rest of the team when required with preparing reports and data visualisations, perform data extractions, maintain Tableau dashboards, research new tools and come up with ideas on how to improve our internal processes and methodologies.
Requirements for this role:
Must have skills:
- Experience implementing AB test and personalisation tools (Dynamic Yield preferred)
- Familiarity with ContentSquare
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have skills:
- Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar BI tools
- Machine Learning and data modelling skills
Location: we are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to step into this role? Then send your application to us today!