We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
The candidate will liaise on a daily basis with several teams within the business, including marketing, retail and graphic, and should have a deep knowledge of social media and have a previous experience in an agency or a company, he/she must be business oriented and determined to reach objectives.
Social Media accounts:
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google plus & more
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance
- Knowledge and passion for fashion, designers, brands and the most popular social platforms
- Knowledge of fashion bloggers and digital influencers
- Experience in e-commerce and social oriented projects, including handling corporate social media accounts.
- Flexible, creative and proactive
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking ability
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms is a plus
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Native English Speaker
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
This is a full time position, based in Florence, Italy.
Applicants must possess an EU work visa to be considered.