SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER C#/.NET
- Full Time
- Information Technology
Who we are
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 billion web requests with a global traffic of more than 70 terabytes per month, growing by 30% every year.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our web platform.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help the WebDev team to bring new features as well as work directly with the DevOps team to evolve the e-commerce platform architecture.
What we’re looking for
A passionate developer with strong experience in both backend and frontend in real world environments with complex architectures.
A developer able to work directly with cross functional development teams in design problems.
A professional committed to develop following company best practices and standards, also helping to keep improving those practices and standards in a collaborative approach
You’ll Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
- Experience as Web Developer (backend)
- Experience of algorithm design, implementation and testing
- Experience in Software Lifecycle Management (writing unit and integration tests, monitoring, profiling, etc.)
- Experience with C# programming and .NET web development
- Experience with Database development and optimization (SQL Server or similar)
- Experience with NoSQL development and optimization (Elasticsearch or similar)
- Experience with a CI/CD environment
- Fluency in Italian and English
- 8/10 years of experience in similar position
Even better if you have
Experience as Full Stack Developer (backend and frontend)
Experience with ReactJS framework or similar ones (Angular, Vue, etc).
Experience with Cloud Computing
Five or more years’ experience in developing distributed services and RESTful APIs
Deep knowledge of OOP, software design and web architectures
Deep knowledge of versioning tools and strategies
Deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
Willing to join a fast-paced team, working in a CI/CD environment following agile methodologies (Kanban)
MarTech, SEO, Digital Marketing knowladge