Sustainable Projects Assistant (Intern)
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing by 30% every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Sustainable Projects Assistant (Intern) to help us reach our organic goals
LVRSustainable is LuisaViaRoma’s section dedicated to offering a curated selection of the best sustainable brands and special collaborations with renowned non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and environmental causes. LVRSustainable aims to build a global sustainable community and to promote creativity by supporting conscious fashion
What you will do:
- Assist on the Google Analytics, analyzing weekly report on traffics and possible implementation on the website
- Assist on Tableau, analyzing weekly report on sales and product performance
- Assist on benchmark research and back office activities
- Research on brands and sustainable guidelines
- Follow up and answer emails regarding internal and external communication initiatives
- Create reports and excel files, understand arriving items and product sales
- Follow up internal and external emails on behalf of the tutor
Requirements for this role:
- Organization and PowerPoint excellent skills
- Background in economics, engineering and digital experience is needed
- English needed written and spoken, Italian is a plus
- Hands-on experience of at least one Analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics...) and/or BI tool (tableau, Power BI...)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, formulas, Analysis Toolpak)
- Experience in building reports with the ability to turn numbers into a story that non-experts can understand
- You should be a Self-starter and possess an inquiring mind, sensitive in data and logical in thinking
- Knowledge on influencer marketing (performance) and social media analysis, familiar with channels including tik tok, IG, Youtube, ecc..
- Knowledge/interest on sustainable materials and certifications a plus
- Contentsquare, CX analysis knowledge a plus
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others -Strong time management skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Back office and excellent organizational skills
We are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to step into this role? Then send your application to us today!