DevOps Engineer (Remote Work)
- Full Time
- Information Technology
- Mid Level
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing on double digits rate every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in our Florence office but could work remotely as well.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll be a member of our Architecture & Security Team, collaborating to ensure excellent day-to-day functioning of our systems and products.
Automating, monitoring and analyzing our infrastructure and services you will ensure that our applications and systems are up-to-date, safe, scale and run smoothly.
You'll continuously improve our automated workflows for integration, testing and deployment, supporting the software developers and QA teams.
In this role, you should have a strong grasp of web architectures and hybrid cloud stacks, if you also know best practices for CI/CD, IaC and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
What you will do:
- Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Collaborate with Engineering and others teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment.
- Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for configuration management and automation.
Requirements for this role:
Must have skills:
- Passion for working with technology
- 3 years professional experience in DevOps or Systems Engineer
- Windows and Linux systems
- Amazon Web Services
- CI/CD tools like git, svn, teamcity (or similar continuous integration tools), octopus (or similar deployment tools)
- Infrastructure as code tools like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform or similar
- Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Newrelic, CloudWatch, Nagios
- Relational databases like MySql, MSSql, AWS Aurora, DB2
- NoSQL like ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Virtualization/containerization software like: VMWare, EC2, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience writing with scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash or similar
- Knowledge of networking conception
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Italian language
- Work proficiency in English language
Nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge of C# language and .Net frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
We are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to step into this role? Then send your application to us today!