Mobile Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost efficiency.
You will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new customers and increase revenue via our mobile app.
Responsibilities and experience
As Mobile Marketing Specialist, your key responsibilities will include the following:
● Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
● Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and owned channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
● Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
● Build, develop and manage relationship with suppliers, agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks.
● Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
● Collaborate closely with technical, business, and support teams to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
● Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (paid and owned).
● Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
● Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
● Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
● Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.