The selected candidate will be integrated into a structured and booming environment while supporting the Senior Stylist with wardrobe selection, organisation and other necessities during photo shoots. The main tasks include assisting in the preparation of photo shoots, as well as accompanying the Senior Stylist throughout the duration of each shooting providing assistance where needed. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work in a team, flexibility, attention to details and interest in the development of workflow and projects within the department.
Sector: Creative Direction
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Completion of degree or diploma in a related fashion field, preferably in Styling or in Arts
• An aesthetic vision that completes the company
• English: excellent professional proficiency required
• Well travelled and a global outlook on things
• Previous experience using MS Office, Photoshop and InDesign are a plus
• Handling the shipping and receiving logs to ensure the appropriate items were returned correctly
• Picking up and returning clothes at our warehouse
• Helping in research and location scouting
• Ability to organise and inspect products pre/post shoot
• Handling the clothes on set and good organisational skills in packing up
If you are a self-thinker, are able to anticipate team needs, are typically two steps ahead, and quick to problem solve independently;
If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment- ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities;
It's your opportunity!