English Product Editor Intern
- Florence, Italy
- Full Time
- Marketing Department
- Entry Level
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing by 30% every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology help us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an English Product Editor Intern to help us reach our organic goals.
Primary responsibilities include describing products and updating site catalog.
What you will do:
- Description and daily updating of Product Sheets
- Translate/Proofread copy for e-commerce content
- Ensuring consistency in style and terminology.
- Collaborate openly and effectively with other departments.
Requirements for this role:
- Excellent English writing skills, high level of Italian.
- Meticulous attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Interests: fashion products description within the production, editorial or related industries.
- Knowledge of fashion, designers and brands is preferred.
- Permit of Stay (Permesso di Soggiorno) or European passport required.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve
- English native speaker (must be)
We are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to step into this role? Then send your application to us today!