- Florence, Italy
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing on double digits rate every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 15 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms. We have a dedicated section to offering a curated selection of the best sustainable brands and special collaborations with renowned non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and environmental causes.
LVRSustainable aims to build a global sustainable community and to promote creativity by supporting conscious fashion.
Who are we looking for?
We are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Graphic Department, who will be working on the graphic creation of banners and newsletters as well as the layout of home pages, following the correct design processes and creating high quality deliverables, while supporting the overall brand direction.
What you will do:
- Solid understanding of layouts, grid systems and design best practices;
- Execute design assets for App, mobile, desktop and any other request across all channels, adhering to set brand guidelines;
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across the various media platforms and all marketing channels, such as home page, newsletter, push notifications;
- Produce, optimize and localize creative assets to all specific markets and output final web-ready digital artwork;
- Manage the day to day tasks and time management.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/related fields;
- Online portfolio showing visual design expertise and design-thinking;
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD). After Effects and Premiere are a plus;
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus;
- Have impeccable attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good understanding of HTML and CMS logic;
- Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team as well as taking ownership of tasks;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and organize your work;
- A fast learner, creative and happy to expand your skill set.
We are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to step into this role? Then send your application to us today!