MOD4 - a LUISAVIAROMA spin-off company - is looking for a PR & Communications Specialist
We are looking for a motivated and passionate professional to come onboard to lead and scale out our PR & Communications team.
MOD4 is a fashion game-app with an incredibly fast growth rate, only launched into the market 6 months ago and having achieved a 100k users community, with double digits MoM growth. Gaming as a form of entertainment has really shown its potential for businesses and fashion houses. The collaboration between fashion and gaming is constantly expanding and the mobile game market is also rapidly growing in the fashion industry.
This role requires cross-functional skills and will collaborate and coordinate with every MOD4 team, in order to protect and promote the overall MOD4 brand, while developing valuable connections with the press and multimedia channels. The ideal candidate is outgoing and organized, with a track record of securing and maintaining earned media through creative, strategic thinking.
Our ideal candidate can lead compelling brand and data-driven storytelling opportunities that capture media attention. You are proactive, take initiative and work well as part of a team, while being able to independently own your daily to-do list. You enjoy working across multiple projects and keep the pace in an extremely fast-moving business environment.
- Managing the development of a PR plan, schedule and PR contents, including press releases, media responses, briefings, speaking notes, fact sheets, case studies, and their distribution.
- Creating and developing content for communication campaigns, social media and other corporate channels.
- Proactive identification of opportunities to generate further media coverage and impact.
- Developing and consolidating relationships with stakeholders to achieve visibility, brand reputation and business development objectives.
- Reaching out to ambassadors and participants to activate stories and case studies.
- Overseeing strategies and narrative developments for awards, event appearances, and executive speaking opportunities.
- Measure and report the impact of earned media efforts and quantify the success of press announcements, partnerships, and campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in the Digital PR field gained in a communication agency or corporate environment.
- Deep knowledge of the Digital PR world and its dynamics: engagement of various stakeholders, elaboration of editorial plans, press releases, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with people from different regions, levels and departments, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills: you’re a storyteller.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and secure media coverage.
- Experience in high-level content development and communications planning.
WHY JOIN US
Here are some of the great reasons why to join us…
- An exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience with PR and communications involving an audience that will have astronomical growth
- Our start-up culture allows you to make a real difference to our organization
- A flexible and supportive workplace environment
- Become part of a young and competitive environment
- Collaborate with highly motivated team members
Privacy information for the candidate